The terms “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “WPZA” refer to the websites “wpza.net” and “billing.wpza.net”, which are websites operated by Point And Quack Limited.
These terms apply to all typing cases, meaning they are not typing case-sensitive.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to 15 Fisher Street, Newcastle, NE6 4LT, UK.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on our websites.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use our websites and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses
- Demographic information, such as postcodes, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Billing information relevant to visitor’s purchases
- Other information relevant to visitor’s enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the websites for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our websites to identify your computer as you view different pages on our websites.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information about how many people use the websites and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve our websites’ structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our websites. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our websites. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The websites can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our websites. We may show your relevant content, or provide the functionality you used previously.
- Remarketing/retargeting/showing our advertisements to you through third-party websites. We may advertise through websites such as Facebook or Google, for example, in order to show our advertisements directly to you, through remarketing/retargeting methods.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Specific cookies we use:
- _ga – Google Analytics.
- fr – Facebook Pixel.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our websites function. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our websites, you will see one or more tickboxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Write to us at: 15 Fisher Street, Newcastle, NE6 4LT, UK.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our websites may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the wpza.net domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.