Developing custom themes for WooCommerece and wanting to know how to override WooCommerce templates? You’ll just need to download some files into your WordPress theme’s directory.
Download WooCommerce templates folder
You’ll need access to an FTP client such as FileZilla to connect to your server and download your files.
- Start by downloading and installing WooCommerce;
- Next, you’ll need to access your server using an FTP client;
- Navigate through the folders wp-content > plugins > woocommerce to download the whole templates folder’s contents;
- Whilst on the server, navigate through to wp-content > themes > your-theme-folder and create a directory called woocommerce;
- Upload the contents of the downloaded templates folder into this newly created woocommerce folder (upload only the contents and not the actual templates folder itself);
- After completing all the above steps, you’ll now be able to override the default WooCommerce templates.